Academy MemberMap & Directions
Recognized to Montana Chapter for Mediation & Arbitration Other ADR Services: Discovery Referee, Early Neutral Evaluation, Med-Arb, Special Master
- Practice Commenced: 1999
- Total Mediations (as of Sep 2020): 1953
- Total Arbitrations (as of Sep 2020): 25
- GREAT FALLS
Gary has been an associate professor of evidence and criminal procedure at the College of Great Falls (1979-1981). He has also been a frequent lecturer at the University of Montana School of Law and other continuing legal education seminars on the issue of insurance.
Mediation and arbitration comprise about half of my practice. I have been actively mediating cases for over 15 years and have mediated over 900 cases.
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Contract Disputes
- Eminent Domain
- Intellectual Property
- Land Use/Planning
- Local Govt./Municipalities
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Damage
- Railroad & Trucking
- Wage & Hour/FMLA
- Wrongful Death
Gary was born in 1953 and raised in Great Falls, Montana. He attended the University of Montana and obtained a B.A. in Economics and Political Science in 1975. He then attended the University of Montana School of Law where he obtained his JD degree in 1978.
Memberships & Affiliations
- AV "Preeminent" Rating Martindale Hubbell
- Benchmark Litigation Guide Local Litigation Star
- Chambers Leading Lawyers of North America
- Super Lawyers - Mountain States
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Montana
- Top Lawyers Commercial Litigations
$250 per hour plus expenses.